"Project Workout" - Not So Working Out

Saturday, January 08, 2011
Leave behind your worry & tear,
Yeah people, it’s the NEW YEAR!
Tons of resolutions made,
Though most of them, we can’t bade.

Resolved to keep in check, the fitness of mine
Hopefully, this plan succeeds fine!
Totally cheered up by few buddies,
Started to dream of my slim curves & goodies.

Registered ourselves in a gym,
Started working out in a whim!
OMG, this stupid unbearable pain,
Just praying, the efforts don’t go in vain.

That damned mirrored room
Reflecting the fat me – A total doom!
Pathetic sight of Pri & me,
With those sticky sweats & tee…

Here I’m venting out
Knowing it’s no good to sit & pout!
So, cheering me up ‘You can do it’!
Grrrrh, the pain, darn it!

Pull yourself together gurl,
Step up, twist & swirl! ;)

4 Vagabonds:

  1. Sukanya said...: [Reply]

    That was a cute poem. And yes gurl, you can do it!! Just whenever you are in the verge of giving up, think about the end result and you will automatically be cheered up again!! Remember, never never never give up!! :)

    Way to go Swe!!

    Keep posting!!

    Cheers,
    Sukku

  1. Aahh.. That made me feel better darling!

  1. Rià said...: [Reply]

    hope u succeed in ur attempts, just be true to the cause.

  1. Thanks Ria! I so wanna see my slim curves more than anyone! =P

Post a Comment